We will look at a number of different hand quilting designs and will practice quilting techniques on a pre-marked block. Looking forward to seeing you in class!
Supplies Required for Course
- Quilting needles size 10 (large eye) John James Premier
- One basting needles – or – One long thin needle at least 2” long
- Hand quilting thread (natural) not machine quilting thread
- Light color cotton thread from your stash, for basting
- Hoop: One 9” x 15” oval
- Small pair of scissors
- Quilting pins (long straight)
- Two metal thimbles with recessed top and “dimples” overall, for middle fingers of both hands.
I use thimbles made by Bohin.
- Needle threader
Print out the Class Registration Form, complete it. Either drop it off or mail it. Please remember, checks must be made payable directly to the instructors. (Note: You are not completely registered for the class until payment to the instructor has been received.)
Please… Sign up for classes at least 2 weeks in advance.
We need time to prepare kits & samples so you will be able to enjoy your class. If there is insufficient interest in a class, you will be notified of cancellation one week prior to the class. So don’t wait till the last minute to sign up for the classes you are interested in!
(M) = Machine Required